1475 CFM Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Four Barrel Race Carburetor - Shiny with Black Billet
PART #: 0-80910BK
The original Dominator® took carburetion to another level in 1969 when it was developed for NASCAR® racing. It has been refined over the years and is now receiving its biggest change ever. Introducing the ALL NEW Gen 3 Ultra Dominator! The Gen 3 features a brand new main–body, brand new state–of–the–art calibrations, high volume HP fuel bowls and sizes up to 1475 CFM!
The new patent pending GEN 3 main–body is 5/16” taller than the previous generation! This new height allowed for larger radius air entries which were optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software to deliver smoother flow into new fully machined, big bore venturii.
Each calibration has been dyno and track tested to deliver proven performance!
Shiny lightweight aluminum w/ black billet aluminum metering blocks;Race Ready Out of the Box; Model 4500™; Mechanical Secondary; 1x4 Carburetor Set–ups; 3–Circuit Metering; 2.105" venturii, 2.350" throttle bore, modified skirt booster
Air cleaner flange extended - designed for use with new air scoop Adapter
in clear (p/n 17-84) or black anodized (p/n 17-85)
PROVEN HOLLEY HP FUEL BOWL DESIGN
- For 1 x 4 Carburetor Set–ups (3–Circuit Metering)
- 2.105" venturii, 2.350" throttle bore
- All new calibrations optimized for today's larger engines and new fuels
- Fully machined from venturii throat to throttle bore for predictable & repeatable performance
- Designed for use on Drag race, Pro Street, or any high horsepower engines
- All aluminum construction saves 3.8lbs. over original models (28% weight savings)
- Integrated idle bypass valve allows for adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship
- Factory ready TPS mounting points for use with data acquisition systems (Holley TPS P/N 534-214 available)
- Fully adjustable stainless steel external linkage can be adjusted for 1:1 progressive, or soft progressive throttle activation. No linkage parts under the carburetor
- 12 hole billet booster inserts for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Contoured hex head squirter screws for streamlined airflow
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps
- New modified skirt boosters on 1350 & 1475 maintains strong fuel signal on large CFM carbs
6061T6 BILLET ALUMINUM METERING BLOCKS
Completely redesigned from the ground up for racing
20% more fuel capacity vs. a traditional v-bowl eliminates fuel starvation and provides consistent air/fuel ratios
Internal baffling to help control fuel slosh and minimize float level fluctuations in hard launching or cornering situations
Fuel shelf below the needle and seat to greatly minimize fuel aeration and promote more consistent metering
Fuel trough designed into floor of bowl to route fuel flow directly to the jets and assist in keeping jets covered by fuel
Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel
Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
Contoured entry provides smooth fuel flow directly to needle & seat
-8(o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options (come standard with -8 o-ring to -6AN male adapter and -8 plug). Can be plumbed from either side
Material added in key areas (needle & seat area, fuel inlet, sight window area) for added strength in the demanding race environment
Improved durability, true gasket sealing (sealing surface integrity), bright dipped
anodized for good looks and corrosion protection
Fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors &
idle feed restrictors). Power valve channel restrictors now machined lower in metering
block for improved fuel delivery to power valve circuit
Accelerator pump channel internally drilled eliminating need for external plug
Excess material removed for increased fuel capacity
New snap in place bowl vent whistle makes removal and/or replacement easier
Parts & Kits for 0-80910BK
L 14.250 in.
W 12.380 in.
H 9.130 in.
Weight 12.600 lb.