750 CFM Four Barrel Street/Strip Carburetor
PART #: 0-82750
UPC #: 090127597149
The Street HP™ uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP™ carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use.
The contoured main body from the 4150 HP™ has a tumble polished shiny finish. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
Best Value in a Dual Purpose Street and Light Competition Carburetor; Model 4150™ Street HP™; Vacuum Secondary; Contoured Main Body; No Choke;
- No Trouble® quick change vacuum secondaries
- Vacuum secondaries allows use on a wide range of vehicles
- Adjustable air bleeds
- No choke
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- Contoured Venturii inlet for increased airflow
- Two corner idle
- Dual feed fuel inlet
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response & drivability
L 14.250 in.
W 12.380 in.
H 9.130 in.
Weight 12.800 lb.