950 CFM Four Barrel Street/Strip Carburetor
PART #: 0-82951
UPC #: 090127655764
The Street HP™ uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP™ carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use.
The contoured main body from the 4150 HP™ has a tumble polished shiny finish. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
Best Value in a Dual Purpose Street and Light Competition Carburetor; Model 4150™ Street HP™; Mechanical Secondary Double Pumper; Contoured Main Body; No Choke;
- Mechanical secondaries
- Dual accelerator pumps
- Adjustable air bleeds
- No choke
- Contoured venturii inlet for increased airflow
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Dual feed fuel inlet
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- Street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response & drivability
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
L 12.250 in.
W 11.000 in.
H 7.500 in.
Weight 13.000 lb.