are precision engineered and leak tested to get maximum performance and fuel economy from your engine. Each header is formed specially seleced .049 cold roll flash controlled tubing, and features FLOWTECH'S exclusive, thick, mandrel–formed Power Plenum collector. All ports are precisely fitted and finished with sturdy, leak–proof O–ringed port seals, and all FlowTech Headers
included all mounting hardware including bolts, nutes, satin black finish or with a specially formulated, NASA–developed silver luster ceramic coating for rust and corrosion resistance.
82–91 Camaro, 78–87 Chevelle, 78/87 Olds Cutlass/442, 78–87 Buick Regal: 283–400 SBC, Primary Tube 1.5" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., w/Oxygen Sensor Fitting, Black High Heat Paint
Breaking in an engine with ceramic coated Headers
WILL result in damage to the coating and will VOID all warranties. Ceramic coated Headers
require several heat cycles to fully cure before they will withstand extreme heat. FlowTech
recommends using cast iron exhaust manifolds
or old Headers
to break in new engines to avoid coating damage. Please call FlowTech
tech service at 270-781-9741 for additional information regarding ceramic coated exhaust products. The use of header wraps can cause the header tubes to crack or rust due to excessive heat and moisture build-up. FlowTech
does not recommend the use of header wraps as this will void the warranty.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Also available with A.I.R. injection manifold welded in place - P/N 11102SFLT - not available on ceramic coated headers.
L 23.000 in.
W 10.500 in.
H 15.000 in.
Weight 17.000 lb.