HP™ In-line Fuel Pump; Up to 700 Horsepower EFI; Up to 900 Horsepower Carb
PART #: 12-700
Holley's HP™ In–Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected street vehicle, race car, off–road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP™ fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package. HP™ fuel pumps are gasoline and diesel compatible and can be used in racing applications with 18.5 volt charging systems up to 80 psi.
HP™ In–line Fuel Pump; Up to 700 EFI
Up to 900 Carb
These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
NOT FOR USE WITH METHANOL! Will work with E-85!
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -8 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space
savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” Long x 3” Wide x 2.75” Tall) for easy
installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 PSI and 13.5 VDC is 5.6 Amps
L 11.250 in.
W 7.000 in.
H 3.000 in.
Weight 5.500 lb.