Fuel pressure Regulators
are used to adjust for fuel pressure requirements of various carburetors. Too much fuel pressure for a given needle and seat assembly may cause flooding or drivability problems.
1 –8 Inlet & 4 –6 Outlet Ports; Allows Adjustment of Fuel Pressure to Compensate For High Flow Fuel Pumps
- Regulates from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI
- One -8 inlet port and four -6 outlet ports
.437" (7/16") restriction
- Aluminum billet body and top casting cover are hard coat anodized
- Three fuel pressure gauge mounting options (fuel pressure gauge not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and AN style fittings
- Compatible for use with methanol/alcohol
L 9.250 in.
W 8.000 in.
H 3.500 in.
Weight 1.564 lb.