This Holley kit is intended primarily for those applications running an electric pump. The long wire runs in these kinds of installations can sometimes result in a voltage drop at the electric pump. Installation of this kit is good insurance that the fuel pump will be receiving full voltage from the battery.
Ensures Fuel Pump is Receiving Full Voltage From Battery
- Can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the
current load is not above 30 Amps
- Will work with 12, 16 and 24 Volt electrical systems and comes equipped with 12 AWG wires that provide extra current-carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss
- 30 Amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required
- Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make the necessary splices, where required
- Detailed instructions included
L 5.500 in.
W 3.000 in.
H 5.250 in.
Weight 1.230 lb.