FREE Shipping on orders over $100*
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rotor/Vane Design, Street/Strip Application, Economically Priced, Gasoline Only
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive “BLUE” logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
Parts & Kits for 12-802-1
L 7.000 in.
W 6.000 in.
H 4.250 in.
Weight 3.800 lb.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.