Fuel pressure Regulators
are used to adjust for fuel pressure requirements of various carburetors. Too much fuel pressure for a given needle and seat assembly may cause flooding or driveability problems.
3/8" NPT Ports; Allows Adjustment of Fuel Pressure to compensate For High Flow Fuel Pumps; For systems with return line back to tank
IS NOT TO BE USED WITH MECHANICAL FUEL PUMPS. 12-803
CAN BE USED WITH MECHANICAL FUEL PUMPS.
- 3/8” NPT ports (1 in, 1 out, 1 bypass or return)
- Used in systems with a return line back to the fuel tank
- Quieter fuel pump operation
- Designed only for carburetor use
- Preset to 7PSI
- Adjustable from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI
L 2.500 in.
W 3.500 in.
H 3.500 in.
Weight 0.900 lb.