Rotor/Vane Design, Street/Strip Application, Economically Priced, Compatible With Gasoline, Alcohol or Methanol
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive “BLACK” logo
- Compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Flows 140 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 120 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (Recommend Holley P/N 12-704 for gasoline & P/N 12-707 for alcohol)
- Motor draws only 4 Amps current
- 7 1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
Parts & Kits for 12-815-1
L 7.000 in.
W 6.000 in.
H 4.250 in.
Weight 3.563 lb.