Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061–T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are available in a variety of configurations.
HP Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, carbureted bypass – 4.5 to 9 psi
- 3/8” NPT Inlet & Outlet Ports
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 PSI for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- One inlet, one outlet, one return (or bypass)
- Comparable and interchangeable with
popular Holley® 12-803 regulator
- Mounting bracket included
L 2.500 in.
W 3.500 in.
H 3.500 in.
Weight 0.680 lb.