Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061–T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are available in a variety of configurations.
HP Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, carbureted bypass w/ idle bleed – 4.5 to 9 psi
- 3/8 NPT Inlet & Outlet ports
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Used in systems with a return line back to the fuel tank
- For use with mechanical or belt drive fuel pumps
- Adjustable from 4.5-9PSI
- One inlet, One outlet, One return or bypass
- Utilizes a idle bleed for precise control of idle pressure
- Black anodized body and clear anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks
- Mounting bracket included
L 2.500 in.
W 3.500 in.
H 3.500 in.
Weight 0.680 lb.