Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
HP™ Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, EFI Bypass Style (40-70PSI); (1) -8 AN O-ring inlet, (1) -8 AN O-ring outlet, (1) -6 AN O-ring return
PART #: 12-846
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061–T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators
are available in a variety of configurations.
HP Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, carbureted – 40 to 70 psi
- (1) -8 AN O-ring inlet, (1) -8 AN O-ring outlet, (1) -6 AN O-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Designed for use with the Holley® HP™ in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Includes fitting for manifold reference
- Adjustable from 40-70 PSI for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Mounting bracket included
L 5.300 in.
W 2.800 in.
H 5.300 in.
Weight 1.110 lb.