175 GPH Billet Fuel filter - 10 micron (-8AN)
PART #: 230608ERL
Earl's new billet in–line fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061–T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The body is black class 2 brite dip anodized and the end caps are class 2 clear anodized for corrosion resistance and a clean, modern look. Earl's billet fuel filters are available in 10, 40 &100 micron ratings and in 100 & 175 GPH flow ratings. Replacement elements are available.
175 GPH Billet Fuel filter – 10 micron (–8AN)
- 100 GPH filters feature female -6AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 175 GPH filters feature female -8AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 10 micron filters are recommended for use as a post filter in EFI systems
- 40 micron filters are recommended for use as a post filter in carbureted systems
- 100 micron filters are recommended for use as a pre filter in carbureted and EFI systems
- 100 & 40 micron filters feature a stainless steel woven mesh element
- 10 micron filters feature a depth media element
- 5" wide x 3" tall
L 7.000 in.
W 5.000 in.
H 2.250 in.