Holley's new Oil Fill Cap for LS engines removes the oil fill tube that come stock on LS engines and replaces it with a cap that can be configured five ways plus custom option! Our cap screws directly into all stock valve covers! The base is made of the same glass–filled material as the factory to ensure durability. Each cap comes with an aluminum insert that can easily be painted before assembly, and a domed Holley decal can be placed on the aluminum insert or directly onto the cap base! With paint in hand, the options are endless!
Five–way customizable oil fill cap for LS engines
• To insure preferred orientation of Holley text, Install cap in valve cover and assemble while on the vehicle.
• Assemble within temperatures of 70°F to 100°F.
• For best results clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol and allow to dry before applying tape.
• Apply firm pressure after assembly.
• Bond strength is at 100% in 72 hours.
- Fits directly into stock valve covers and fill tubes on LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9, & LSA applications (Fill tube must be used with LS1/LS6)
Not to be used with Holley LS valve covers PN 241-88 through 241-91
L 2.250 in.
W 3.500 in.
H 2.750 in.
Weight 0.200 lb.