Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburetors! Virtual tours, exploded views, step–by–step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
This product can be purchased through the Holley Store!
- High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to “see” how to install & tune a Holley carburetor. No more
reading books and trying to understand still pictures.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups,
transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
- How-to-use this disc section.
- Warranty procedures and product registration sections
L 5.000 in.
W 5.000 in.
H 0.060 in.
Weight 0.020 lb.