Today's high performance car packs a lot of power in a
smaller package. In order to save both weight and space,
the typical OEM cooling system is designed for “normal”
driving conditions. When driven hard for extended periods,
the cooling system may prove less than adequate.
Earl's offers the solution to marginal cooling systemsó
race proven lightweight and efficient oil coolers designed
to fit in the smallest practical space.
Any performance vehicle can benefit from the TEMP–ACURE
difference. Tow vehicles, motor homes, passenger
cars and even motorcycles can realize extended engine
and/or transmission efficiency and life with an Earl's
TEMP–A–CURE oil cooler.
Racing cars have always required oil coolers. Since World
War II, most racing cars, world wide, have utilized brazed
aluminum “modular” oil coolers. The basic design of the
modular oil cooler dates back to the early 1930s when it
was developed for use with the Rolls Royce Merlin engine
that powered the Spitfires and Hurricanes that won the
Battle of Britain. This type of cooler with its internal turbulator
plates and dense air fins provides maximum liquid
side and air side surface area. The large collector tanks
ensure minimum flow restriction. The fully brazed construction
results in the most efficient possible thermal
transfer path between liquid and air. All of this adds up to
the most thermally efficient liquid–to–air heat exchanger
34 Row Oil Cooler –16 AN Black
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance automobiles.
- Available in three widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
L 14.000 in.
W 14.000 in.
H 3.000 in.