Want to closely monitor Air/Fuel ratios on your carbureted or EFI vehicle? Holley has just the product for you. Holley is proud to introduce the Holley Wide Band O2 Controller with gauge.
A wide band oxygen sensor is the ultimate addition to any carbureted or EFI vehicle. It will accurately measure any air/fuel ratio between 10:1 and 18:1. This allows the engine tuner to read the air/fuel ratio in real time for extremely accurate tuning.
The 534–201 kit is intended for the consumer who wants to be able to accurately measure air/fuel ratios so the perfect tune up can be obtained. The 534–201 can also be upgraded later for use with an NTK sensor by simply reconnecting a jumper loop and purchasing the NTK sensor (P/N 534–194).
The Holley Wide Band O2 gauge features a 3–digit numeric display along with a 40 segment bar graph. With the ultra–high intensity light emitting diodes you will be able to see your Air/Fuel ratio even under direct sunlight.
The P/N 534–201 is designed to operate in street or race environments and will withstand heat, dirt, and vibration. The Holley Wide Band O2 gauge will fit in a standard 2–1/16” gauge pod.
Holley Wide Band 02 Controller with Gauge
- Controller Features: Small weather-sealed unit for convenient mounting
- Easy Installation
- Accurately measures A/F ratio between 10:1 and 18:1
- Will accommodate a Bosch or NTK sensor
- Includes Bosch LSU4 Sensor
- Aides in tuning for maximum power and fuel economy
Gauge Features: Features a 3-digit numeric display and 40 segment multicolor bar graph for a quick read
- Ultra-high intensity light emitting diodes for easy viewing even in direct sunlight
- Standard 2-1/16” diameter for ease of mounting in a standard gauge pod
- Built for race environments to withstand heat, dirt, and vibration
- Connects to vehicle light switch to dim the gauge during night time viewing
L 7.750 in.
W 5.250 in.
H 3.250 in.
Weight 2.000 lb.