dual exhaust universal fit cross pipe incorporates Flow Intensifier™ cut–outs for a quick and easy transition from “thru the mufflers” to “uncorked and unleashed”. This system is for you if your ride punishes the pavement on both the street and strip and if you run tracks with and without sound restrictions and don't want to be hassled with unbolting your mufflers. The cut–outs are configured to work in either a side or rear exit configuration. The removable Flow Intensifier incorporates a solid diversion tube with a concave surface that provides an inner pipe wall for smooth exhaust flow when installed. Remove the three wing nuts with the included track tool, slide the Intensifier out and you have a free flowing exhaust!
Warlock Cross Pipe Installation Kit, "Universal Fit" 2.5" Diameter, Mandrel–Bent Tubing, Includes Collectors, Gaskets and U–Bolts
Universal Fit, Comes Complete With All Hardware For Installation
- Cross pipe balances exhaust pulses for increased torque &
- Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel for strength and durability
- Mandrel bends for smooth exhaust flow
- Removable Flow Intensifiers for quick transitions (Track tool included for easy removal)
- Smooth diversion tubes that match the natural contour of
the pipe bend for improved exhaust flow
- 2.5” tubing to optimize exhaust tuning
- 2.5" collector reducers
- Adjustable cut-to-fit legs and extension tubes to fit most popular dual exhaust applications
- Ready for a complete installation - includes flared collectors, gaskets, u-bolts and instructions
L 10.000 in.
W 52.000 in.
H 10.000 in.
Weight 38.000 lb.