Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi-Point Fuel Injection System
PART #: 550-811
Avenger Multi–Point EFI systems for small or big block Chevys are ready for the street or strip with the simple swap of an intake! Whether you have a stock engine, crate or custom–built engine, Avenger Multi–Point systems can help you maximize performance and the Avenger's self–tuning capabilities will get you to the cruise or race in no time. Avenger Multi–Point systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand–held tuner so no laptop is required!
Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi–Point Fuel Injection
System, Single Plane Small Block Chevy, Early to Late Heads, 36 lb per hour injectors, Range Up To 500 HP
All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in-line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included.
ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants ease of use without having to be a “tuning expert”
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Included full color OLED hand-held tuner offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base calibrations: Come complete with all hardware to retrofit EFI on a non-EFI vehicle including fuel pump
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley “HP EFI System” if desired
L 32.000 in.
W 20.000 in.
H 16.000 in.
Weight 45.000 lb.