HP EFI Stealth Ramô Fuel Injection System
PART #: 550-825
You'll get some attention when you pop the hood and show an HP Stealth Ram™ Multi–Point EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys. Simply utilize a laptop (or the optional 5.7” full color touch screen LCD) along with the HP's self–tuning capabilities to make it easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram™ builds power in the upper RPM while maintaining excellent mid–range torque as well. HP Stealth Ram™ systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails and related small parts. Fuel pump and Injectors
should be selected separately to fit your requirements.
HP EFI Stealth Ram™ MPFI Fuel Injection
System V8, Small Block Chevy, Vortec Heads, Range Up To 500 HP
ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses. When selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more I/Os than are available. If more I/Os are required, users should choose the Dominator VMS.
NEW V2 SOFTWARE FEATURES
“Quick Start” ignition and fueling strategy for LS x Engines
- Data Logger. Scalable axes, Smoothing, Multiple graph view ability, Pre-defined notes fields and many more
- Strip Chart Real-Time Data Viewer
- Integrated Boost Control - Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control. Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties, Boost scramble
- Traction Control - Power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- “Quick Start” fueling for all engines
- Option for VE based fueling strategy
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing
- Configurable User Password Protection
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel
Optional 5.7” full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or high impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving “Smart” ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine’s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
- Unique lb/hr based fueling strategy greatly simplifies and commonizes tuning
- Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable operation
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- Allows for use of common OEM sensors as well as customer sensor calibration input
- Ignition Plug and Play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems. New Plug and Play applications in process. Custom settings can be configured to allow many other applications
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Two channel knock control sensor Inputs for both one or two wire knock sensors
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Controls both stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) motors
- Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
- 4 Programmable high or low Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) outputs and 4 fully configurable inputs can be configured for use
- 4 Stage nitrous oxide control
- Fully featured nitrous control eliminates the need for a separate nitrous controller device
- Can be configured “Wet” or “Dry” with closed loop feedback
- Progressive control based on time, RPM, or boost, requires part # 554-111
- Lean or rich safety cutoff
- Full timing retard/control configurability per stage based on RPM or time
- Integrated Water/Methanol injection control
- Uses Holley Water/Meth solenoids specially designed and calibrated for use with this EFI system to allow the user to enter Water/Meth flow as a percentage of fuel injector flow for Water/Meth tu
L 32.000 in.
W 20.000 in.
H 16.000 in.
Weight 45.000 lb.