Avenger EFI ECU (service part)
PART #: 554-116
The New Avenger EFI is intended for users who want a "Bolt on and Go" EFI system without the need for a laptop computer! Avenger EFI systems are perfect for performance street engines, most crate engines and mild street / strip applications. Simply bolt on an Avenger system, answer a few easy questions and let it do the tuning for you! Here we offer the service replacement parts for the ECU & handheld tuner.
Avenger EFI ECU
Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
- This is a service replacement part for the Holley Avenger EFI system that includes the ECU & handheld tuner only.
- Please see the following Avenger systems for full feature descriptions:
- Avenger EFI 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System - 550-200
- Avenger EFI Multi-Point Fuel Injection Systems - 550-811 (early to late heads), 550-816 (Vortec heads), 550-831 (rectangular port heads), & 550-836 (oval port heads)
- Avenger EFI Stealth Ram(tm) Systems - 550-821 (early to late heads), 550-822 (early to late heads - polished), 550-826 (Vortec heads), & 550-827 (Vortec heads - polished)
L 10.500 in.
W 4.000 in.
H 11.000 in.
Weight 4.000 lb.