Earl''s curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1–1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male –6 or –8 inlet and outlet fittings.
10 Row Oil Cooler Core, –8 AN male Fitting
size, black narrow
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
L 14.000 in.
W 6.000 in.
H 4.000 in.