Rotor/Vane Design, Street/Strip Application, Economically Priced, Gasoline Only
- Tumble Polished Billet Look
- New Lower Housing Casting for Enhanced Fuel Flow and Quieter Operation
- Maximum Pressure Is 7 PSI
- Motor Draws 2 Amps Current
- 7 1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Constant Fuel Flow with No Pulsation
- Distinctive “RED” logo
- Flows 67 GPH at 5 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Fuel/Vapor tube
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S Coast Guard regulations
L 7.000 in.
W 6.000 in.
H 4.250 in.
Weight 3.605 lb.