Rotor/Vane Design, Street/Strip Application, Economically Priced, Gasoline Only
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Distinctive “BLUE” logo
- Flows 70 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Fuel/Vapor tube
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S Coast Guard regulations
L 7.000 in.
W 6.000 in.
H 4.250 in.
Weight 4.160 lb.