FREE Shipping on orders over $100*
1–7/8'' Primaries x 3'' merge collector w/investment cast spear, investment cast TIG welded flanges, stainless steel construction
Nissan 240SX S13/S14 LS Stainless Steel Engine Swap Headers
1–7/8'' x 3'' merge collector w/spear, investment cast, TIG welded flanges, stainless steel
For racing use only - not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles that are to be operated on public streets and highways
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' merge collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
- Compatible with LS engines coupled to T-56 transmissions(LS F-body and GTO)
- not compatible with automatic transmissions
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Compatible with stock bellhousing and Quicktime™ bellhousing.
- Stainless steel material that looks great, retains heat equal to ceramic coating and boasts long product life
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- Fuel lines can remain in the OEM location if so desired.
- Compatible with soon-to-be released full-length Hooker stainless steel exhaust system for this application
- Dual compatibility with other Hooker and Sikky swap components
- TIG welded flanges for optimum structural integrity and premium looks
- CAD designed investment cast flanges and collector spears designed to increase velocity and attenuate turbulence
- CAD/CFD designed 3” one-piece formed merge collectors
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- For racing use only
L 45.000 in.
W 10.000 in.
H 19.000 in.
Weight 39.000 lb.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.