cast iron exhaust manifolds
have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine–swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak–free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. “Hook” up your GM LS engine with Hooker
cast iron Manifolds
GM LS (except LS7 & LS9) Exhaust Manifold
– Cast Iron Gray Ceramic Finish
Not compatible with 2004-2006 GTO starters/bellhousings. Although designed as a stock replacement, this product does not have a C.A.R.B. Executive Order Exemption and therefore may or may not be legal for any particular pollution controlled application. Check with your state or local governmental authority regarding approval for your application. Have been validated thus far for fitment on 1970-81 GM F-bodies, 82-88 GM G-bodies and 68-72 GM A-bodies.
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability,
quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing is desired
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower (For optimum high rpm performance see Hooker long tube engine swap headers)
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional
muscle car appearance - ideal for GM E-Rod installations
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches 2010 Camaro (also the same as the E-rod
exhaust manifolds) which can be used with OE gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an OE quality seal
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Perfect compliment to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
L 21.000 in.
W 9.000 in.
H 12.000 in.
Weight 32.000 lb.