|Employer:||Holley Performance Products, Inc|
|Location:||Bowling Green, KY|
Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• High School diploma plus a certificate in Drafting / CAD design, Associates degree preferred.
• 7-10 years experience in product engineering computer-aided design / drafting.
• Knowledge of materials and various processes such as castings, forgings, stampings, etc.
• Practical and working knowledge of CAE tools i.e., CAD, CAM, CFD, FEA, etc., beneficial.
• Strong computer skills pertaining to analysis reports, cost studies, and project documentation. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Automotive background and expertise a plus.
• GD&T experience required.
• Experience with metal (sand and die) casting a plus.
• Must be able to work in a team environment
|Description:||This position will support the activities of Holley Performance Products by designing various mechanical and electrical components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies. This individual will work hand in hand with an Engineer, and as such will be expected to fully design a prospective product with only rough guidelines of definition. This individual has the ability to perform basic design calculations, but will defer to a design or development Engineer where necessary. This individual is expected to possess expert skill with ProEngineer software, and to be able to quickly create high-quality designs with only minimal instruction and supervision. This individual will be focusing a majority of their time generating conceptual designs / models thru delivering completed, detailed prints and feature specifications.|