Mr. Gasket Torque Angle Gauge
0-360 Degrees in 2 Degree Increments
$16.95 Your Price
- Torque Angle Gauge – Use w/ Torque-to-Yield Style Bolts on Many Late Model Applications
- Use w/ 1/2” Drive Socket Wrench or Breaker Bar (non-impact tools only)
- Torque Angle Range: 0-360 Degrees
- Torque Angle Reading Increments: 2 Degrees
- Gauge Face Color: White
- Gauge Number Color: Black
- Adjustable Arm Has (2) Lengths for Flexibility of Use
|Product Type||Torque Angle Gauge|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.