Hooker BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust Kit
1982-1992 GM F-Body Header Back Dual Exhaust System, 2.5 IN 304SS, T56
$1,019.95 Your Price
- 100% 304SS or 304SS/409SS composite construction options-provides two levels of corrosion resistance and affordability
- Fabricated merge-style crossover- provides enhanced power and sound attenuation
- T-56/T-56 Magnum transmission specific system - provides optimized component/ground clearance
- Bolt-on installable 2.5” true dual configuration- provides improved sound quality and performance potential over typical single-muffler/pipe systems
- Compatible with all factory components- does not require removal or replacement of factory suspension parts to install
- Polished dual-exit, laser etched tips- provides unique appearance to rear of vehicle
- 100% polished 304SS mufflers and tips used in all systems-provides long-term good looks andcorrosion protection on these highly visible components
- Does not require use of aftermarket suspension components for installation
|Application||1982-1992 Camaro / Firebird|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 1/2 inch|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Kit|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.