Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System
1967-68 Chevy Camaro/Firebird, Coated Steel, EFI, Gas
$566.95 Your Price
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- We even have notched tanks for the First Gen F-bodies with rear suspension mods and huge tires
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps
|Application||1967-1968 Camaro / Firebird|
|Free Flow LPH||255|
|Fuel Sending Unit Ohms||0-90 Ohms|
|Fuel System Type||Gasoline|
|Product Type||Fuel Tank|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.