Conversion Gasket Set - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1999-15
Conversion Gasket Set - GM LS Series Engines - Does not Come w/ Head Gaskets, Intake Manifolds Seals, Valley Cover, and Oil Pan Gasket (order these parts separately to match your engine combination).
$159.95 Your Price
- Fits all GM LS Series Engines
- Purchase Head Gaskets, Intake Seals, Valley Cover Gasket, and Oil pan Gasket to Match Your Engine Combination
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|Product Type||Gasket Kits|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
- Mr. Gasket, Multi-Layered Steel Material, Round Ports$30.27Qty:
- Valve Cover Gasket Set - Molded Rubber O-Ring Style - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1997-15Valve Cover Gaskets (2 Seals) for All GM LS Series Engines 1997-'15$17.95Qty:
- Rear Main Cover Gasket - Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1997-15Rear Cover Gasket GM LS Series - Fits 1997-'15$25.95Qty:
- Timing Cover / Harmonic Balancer Seal. Fits GM LS Series Engines 1997-'15$21.95Qty:
- Water Pump Gasket Set - Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1999-15Water Pump Gasket Set - Fits GM LS Gen III/IV Engines 1999-'15$18.95Qty:
- Timing Cover Gasket - Fits GM LS Gen III/IV Engines 1997-'15$24.95Qty:
- Rear Main Seal w/ Plastic Alignment Insert - Fit All GM LS Engines 1997-'15$29.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.