Mr Gasket Windage Tray & Gasket – Big Block Chrysler 383-440 – Up to 3.75” Stroke

Big Block Chrysler 383-440 – Up to 3.75” Stroke

PART# 61100G

$78.83   Suggested Retail
$70.95   Your Price
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
In Stock  
Works Best w/ Smooth Rail Oil Pans. Dimpled Oil Pan Rail May Leak w/o Silicone Sealant.


This windage tray includes molded rubber gaskets on the top and bottom for a one-piece design. The windage tray is made from glass filled nylon & molded rubber (modern materials that hold up to heat & oil). The molded rubber gaskets don’t need any RTV, so future service is easy (no scraping off old gaskets and replacing them each time the oil pan is removed). The re-usable windage tray / gasket can be washed w/ soap & water. Made in the USA.


  • Combination Windage Tray & Oil Pan Gasket for Big Block Chrysler / Mopar
  • Fits 383, 400, 413, 426W, 440 & 426 Hemi
  • Made From Glass Filled Nylon w/ Molded Rubber Gaskets
  • Choose From 2 Sizes – Up to 3.75” Stroke, or Up to 4.15” Stroke
  • Reusable – Wash w/ Soap & Water
  • Eliminates Hassle to Scrape Off Old Gaskets & Cost to Replace the (2) Paper Gasket w/ Metal Windage Trays
  • Gasket Works Best on Oil Pans w/ a Smooth Pan Rail (no Dimples in the Stamped Oil Pan)
  • Made in the USA


Application1963-1978 Mopar B/RB 361-440 & Stock 426 Hemi
BrandMr. Gasket
Emission Code1
EngineChrysler Big Block B/RB
Chrysler Hemi (Gen II)
Maximum Stroke3.75"
Oil Pan Gasket MaterialMolded Rubber w/ Nylon Carrier
Oil Pan TypeSmooth Rail
One Piece Oil Pan GasketYes
Product TypeOil Pan Gaskets
Rear Main Seal StyleTwo Piece
Part Number61100G

Tech Resources

Works Best w/ Smooth Rail Oil Pans. Dimpled Oil Pan Rail May Leak w/o Silicone Sealant.


This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.

The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:

  • 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
  • 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
  • 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
We Suggest

    *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.

    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.