HPCopper Spark Plug Single for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-V 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L
ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention. Lastly These ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Are a ONE PIECE DESIGN Meaning You Won't Break It Off in the Head!
• One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece design.
• Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs.
• Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials.
• "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel.
• Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
• Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement
|Product Type||Spark Plugs|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.