The G-Body defined the 80’s for many GM fans. These underpowered rides had a great look but couldn’t get out of their own way. Put modern horsepower into your grocery getter with performance products from Holley. Holley has engineered a complete solution of components to put an LS engine in and the power out.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Long tube design for optimum engine performance
- Mild steel construction with silver ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
"Hook" up your GM LS engine with Hooker LS-Swap Full-length header today!
LS Engine and Transmission MountsHooker LS engine swap mounts are designed to make the task of swapping an LS engine into your classic muscle car or truck as easy as possible. With five different mount kits available, you are sure to find the mounts needed to position the engine and transmission assembly in the appropriate location. Perfect for use with Hooker’s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap headers.
Complete your LS Swap with Holley's GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pans!
GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
Tech & Support
Back To Top