450 CFM Marine Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
$666.95 Your Price
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for Small Block 302 CID (5.0 liter) Ford Marine Engines
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Marine Engine Size||Ford 302 CID (5.0)|
|Primary Main Jet||59|
|Primary Power Valve||8.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||21|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.