- Nobody exceeds the fluid flow capacity that our bent tube hose ends offer
- Earls Original dual plane anti-seepage sealing system.
- Each hose end component is precision machined to exacting tolerances for trouble free performance in the field.
- Original Swivel Seal stainless retention pins allow 360° adjustment after installation.
- The nipple & cutter design has been aerospace proven for over fifty-five years, and in competition by Earl’s for over 30 years. Our nipple and cutter primary seal system stands unsurpassed in its sealing integrity.
Earl's Self-Indexing HoseEarl's invented the self-indexing hose end in 1972 and our Swivel-Seal™ brand is still the most reliable and most widely sold adjustable hose end on the market. It is our premium hose end for rubber lined hose. Earl’s uses aluminum alloys which meet or exceed minimums required for aerospace hose end specifications. There is no substitute for quality - beware of imitators - ask for Earl's Swivel Seal by name!
- Reusable aluminum hose ends up to -16 AN sizes
- Swivel design allows full 360 degrees rotation after assembly for easy installation
- Cutter style hose attachment, easily assembled by hand
- For use with Earl's Perform-O-Flex, Auto Flex, and Pro Lite series hoses
- Earl’s uses aluminum alloys which meet or exceed minimums required for aerospace hose end specifications
Compatible Earl’s Hose
SWIVEL-SEAL™ hose ends are designed to be used with Earl’s PERFORM-O-FLEX™, PRO-LITE 350™, PRO-LITE ULTRA™ and AUTO-FLEX™ braid-protected hose. Not intended for use on any other Earl’s hose. Use with other manufacturers’ hose is not recommended.
Back To Top