2017 LS Fest West Pre-Registration Now Open
The much anticipated LS Fest West website for the Las Vegas event is up and and live with full event details including registration.
LS Fest event staff are working diligently to ensure they deliver on the same level of euphoric automotive experience that has become familiar with their Bowling Green, KY event each year. The event website is currently up to date with all available information on the west coast event at this time. Bowling Green registration is set to be live in the near future.
Some updates to consider when you’re navigating the site:
- Event segments at LS Fest West are as follows: drag racing, drifting, autocross, show-and-shine, 3S Challenge, dyno challenge, off-road challenge, road course challenge, a poker run and of course the Grand Champion & Fastest Vette competitions.
- All new for LS Fest West is the Off Road Challenge. Las Vegas Motor Speedway has allowed LS Fest event staff to implement a competitive event at the facility that will put LS powered off road trucks, buggies and their drivers to the test! For more information on this event segment of LS Fest West, click here!
- LS Fest West will have a Road Course Challenge component included as one of the Grand Champion event segments.
- Some of the same drag classes that we’ve offered over the years at the Bowling Green event will also be at LS Fest West. Some of them however, are unique to LS Fest West. Make sure to read up on the correct class for you and your ride and sign up appropriately. This year Holley is offering a Test-N-Tune/Grudge class for those who don’t want to compete necessarily. It is perfect for those looking attend the show, try out a new setup they’ve just finished putting together, or just have a good time making some passes down the track against your buddy.
- LS Fest West Autocross, 3S Challenge, and Grand Champion competitors are limited to the first 150 cars. Make sure to log-on to the site and finalize your pre-registration today!
- Spectators can enjoy a day at LS Fest for $20 at the gate. Tell your friends! Spectator tickets are available on-site only. Admission for children sixteen and under are free. A $5 discount spectator admission is available to active military that can present a valid military ID.
Holley LS Fest events are a celebration of anything and everything powered by GM's incredible LS and current generation LT engines. For more information on LS Fest West please visit their event website or socially on FB. Then get in the garage and get to work on your finishing project. See you in Vegas!
Not sure what to expect at LS Fest West? Click play below to see last year's Bowling Green event overview video.
Holley LS Fest Pre-Registration Is Now Open!| 06/23/2015
Pre-Registration for the 2015 Holley LS Fest is now open! Click the link for more information.
2016 LS Fest Event Overview Video: It's Just Like Being There!| 10/04/2016
Take in three days of non-stop action and get a feel for the amazing sense of camaraderie at the Holley LS Fest in Bowling Green, KY with this video, and see for yourself just how GM's LS engine has brought together gearheads from all across the country. It's just like being there!
Holley Releases Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI Systems| 05/24/2018
They support up to 1,500 horsepower naturally aspirated and up to 1,250 on forced induction applications
NOS Releases Giant Assortment of New Nitrous Products in Black| 05/21/2018
Take your pick from a 5th Gen Camaro trunk bottle-bracket mounting plate, bottle accessories, Cheater solenoids, nitrous fittings and adapters, and dry gauges.