The candidate must have demonstrated successful results with global and domestic sourcing, new product launches, implementing cost reduction programs, negotiating supplier contracts, improving supplier delivery, and support supplier quality program.
- Domestic and global sourcing to support multiple business units
- Developing commodity strategies
- Establishing supplier relationships that support our manufacturing operations.
- Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience.
- Global sourcing and knowledge of blueprints preferred.
- Four year college degree preferred in business or operations management.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
How to Install and Use Earl's Solo-Bleeds| 06/21/2019
See how easy it is to install and use Earl's Solo-Bleed brake bleeders.
We are looking for a passionate Photographer to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting our Product Managers and Business Development needs and deadlines in a fast paced work environment.