- Two years of experience working in a machine shop environment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Requires prolonged standing, some bending, and stretching, lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Requires eye-hand coordination
- Works in high noise level environment.
Operate and monitor the use of various machining centers such as conventional lathes, drill press, mills, CNC lathes, and CNC mills in the production of precision parts.
Position responsibilities include:
- Basic Math skills (able to perform calculations necessary to measure machined parts).
- Measurement skills (able to use precision measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers, plug & thread gages).
- Basic interpretation technical drawings (able to read and interpret blueprints, planning sheets, sketches and related technical data).
- Basic QC skills (able to perform and document the inspection requirements to determine conformity of parts machined).
- Knowledge of safety standards for equipment being run (understanding how to operate the equipment is critical in order to prevent harm to the operator and equipment damage).
- Deburr parts (clean/de-burr the workpiece as need).
- Machine maintenance (check coolants and oil levels daily).
- House Keeping (clean machine and work area at the end of the shift).
- Documents actions (production, scrap, quality issues and maintenance needs) by completing required paper and/or electronic logs.
- Some mechanical abilities
- Strong communication abilities
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to easily adapt to changing environment
- Ability to monitor operations
- Ability to quickly react to non-confirming as they occur
- Flexible hours
- Team work
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
How To Maintain Your Flowmaster Delta Force Air Filter| 06/20/2019
In this video, we'll show you just how quick and easy it is to maintain your Flowmaster Delta Force Air Filter using our Delta Force Refresh kit. This system will provide your vehicle with a lifetime of high-flow and efficient service from your cotton gauze filters.
Hot New XDR Off-Road Competition Exhaust for Polaris RZR XP1000| 06/18/2019
In this video you will get to hear the deep powerful sound of the hot new XDR Off-Road Competition exhaust system for 2015-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS 2/4 door models.