Email Marketing Specialist
Holley Performance Products seeks an Email Marketing Specialist for a full-time role within an aftermarket automotive organization. The expansion of our operations has recently created an opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist located at our Bowling Green, KY offices. This role works collaboratively with the Web Marketing Manager and the Product Management team to support Holley’s digital marketing strategy.
The Email Marketing Specialist position will be responsible for the management of ongoing email marketing campaigns from planning and design through performance measurement. This position will oversee our email marketing efforts, working closely with our email service provider as well as multiple internal teams to ensure the best execution of all email campaigns. Must be a self-starter and be able to work on various projects simultaneously, including handling revisions from management team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable managing a national brand presence in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment. The positon is part of a highly talented group of marketing professionals and this role also helps to support the execution of the larger Digital marketing strategy under the direction of the Website Marketing Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute email strategy to nurture long-term customer relationships and increase revenue over time while maintaining overall list health.
- Work closely with product managers and other marketing staff to create and deliver compelling email strategy.
- Plan and execute segmented emails campaigns.
- Will be highly engaged in testing and learning and help shape overall company email strategy
- Manage multiple projects of varying levels of complexity and scope of work, from production design to concepts.
- Grow the email database by improving on and maximizing the impact of various projects and acquisition methods
- Work with designers and writers to create engaging email campaigns using HTML and CSS coding as needed in our email marketing software.
- Write and/or assist in writing and editing content for various audiences, including but not limited to: newsletters, surveys, and event announcements.
- Define, implement and maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, and troubleshoot automation activities.
- Monitor and track metrics and interpret campaign performance to align marketing and sales and inform and optimize our marketing performance indicators.
- Regularly perform A/B tests on segmentation, subject lines, copy, offers and layout to drive improved results.
- Analyze and periodically report key email performance metrics to managers.
- Contribute to high-priority digital marketing projects as they arise
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written along with the ability to present as needed. Can work independently as well as collaboratively, able to ask questions and communicate with other departments for more information.
- Ability to align day-to-day activities to assigned objectives and incorporate feedback and take direction well.
- Energetic, hard-working attitude when working independently or as an integral member of a team.
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail while being able to see the big picture.
- Ability to work in team environment, prioritize work, adapt to changing priorities and balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Constant desire to expand abilities and learn new techniques, skills and tools.
- Good understanding of the Web, CMS and related technologies with the ability and desire to grow your technical skill set.
- Understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, A/B Testing and measurement.
- Experience with email marketing, visual design, user interaction UX is a plus
- Automotive and Automotive Aftermarket interests or experience is a plus
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years combined experience in email marketing, marketing automation or digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, mass communication or another applicable field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Hot New XDR Off-Road Competition Exhaust for Polaris RZR XP1000| 06/18/2019
In this video you will get to hear the deep powerful sound of the hot new XDR Off-Road Competition exhaust system for 2015-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS 2/4 door models.
2012-2015 Camaro 6.2L SS, ZL1 3” 304ss Header-Back Race Only Exhaust With X-Pipe, Mufflers, & Valves| 06/18/2019
Hear The 2012-2015 Camaro 6.2L SS, ZL1 3” 304ss Header-Back Race Only Exhaust With X-Pipe, Mufflers, & Valves