Marketing Creative & Technical Writer
Key Job Elements:
· Generation of technical articles that answer questions for consumers, helping educate them and in reducing tech line call-ins.
· Utilizing our email client to create accurate and effective product announcements and product releases to share with reseller and media contacts.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing.
· Works with general supervision to ensure consistent, effective, branded marketing for Holley Performance Products, Inc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· This is an in-office position based in Bowling Green, KY. It is not remote.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, English or related field preferred.
· Technical knowledge of automotive systems and Holley branded products is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 100% accurate grammar skills.
· Photography and photo-editing skills a plus.
· Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills required.
· Must be a self-starter and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment.
· Basic knowledge of marketing concepts.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
· Must be proactive in coordinating with internal resources to accomplish assigned tasks and execute projects from start to completion.
· Some travel may be required (10%-20%).
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Hot New XDR Off-Road Competition Exhaust for Polaris RZR XP1000| 06/18/2019
In this video you will get to hear the deep powerful sound of the hot new XDR Off-Road Competition exhaust system for 2015-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 EPS 2/4 door models.
How to flip Racepak G-Meters| 06/18/2019
When mounting a Racepak data logger there are specific mounting instructions that are needed to be followed in order for proper G-Meter readings. But what if those mounting instructions won't work in your application?