MSD Black Chevy Pro-Billet Distributors
MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines. Whether cruising the streets or racing stock cars, dragsters, boats or trucks, MSD has a distributor for it. MSD uses state-of-the-art, Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to machine each housing. After a long series of precise cuts and movements, the billet is formed into a flawless distributor housing that is accurate to within 0.001”. The flex-free housings are lightweight, have no porosity or weak areas and look great on polished, show quality engines.
• Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
• Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
• Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
• CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
• Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
• Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
• Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
• Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
• Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
• Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
New Full Line of Hooker BlackHeart Exhaust Systems for Toyota FR-S and Subaru BRZ| 01/13/2017
Lighter, stronger, and more corrosion-resistant than ordinary OE exhaust systems!
MSD Black Ford Pro-Billet Distributors| 08/16/2016
MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines.
Earl's Mini AN Adjustable Wrench and 2-Piece Wrench Set| 09/21/2018
No matter how many times you stare at the fitting, you still manage to grab the wrong size wrench. Well, Earl’s has the solution for you!
The Po-Mod! Twin Turbo LS Chevette - LS Fest West| 09/21/2018
Dario Gaiga drove 1,600 miles from Calgary, Alberta, Canada to come have some fun at LS Fest West! Dario built from the ground up the PoMod Chevette which features a twin turbo LS that makes four digit power!