New Product Development Sourcing Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- 5 or more years’ experience in the sourcing and procurement function focused on direct spend
- 2+ years’ experience in new product development introduction and sourcing
- Automotive business experience is a plus
- Experience in driving cross functional collaboration across product development teams
Holley is currently building our in-house procurement staff and we are looking for a talented New Product Development Sourcing Engineer. In this role you will have the opportunity to manage our new product sourcing activities across many of the Holley performance brands. As an Engineer of New Product Development Sourcing, you will be responsible for sourcing, project planning, management and executing of sourcing projects for Holley’s aggressive new product plan. You will support development of BOM, cost models and find potential new suppliers for best value sourcing. Monthly reporting is a requirement. We are looking for a person with a drive to accomplish tasks and work within a cross functional team to achieve goals.
Position responsibilities include:
- New product supplier identification, sourcing, selection, negotiations of terms and contracting
- Improve new product processes
- Apply appropriate category strategies (metals, plastics, electronics, outsourcing, etc.) to new product sourcing needs
- Monitor sourcing and procurement innovations and trends in the market place
- Management of projects to stay on time for quick to market commercialization
- Process purchasing requirements into BOM in our system (part number, vendor, lot size, lead time, etc.)
- Act as liaison between Engineering, supplier, and quality during PPAP process
- Assist Engineering and Product Management with packaging and packaging suppliers
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Electronic Fuel Injection Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
EFI Lab Technicians provide support to the EFI engineering staff for both sustaining product and new product development.
How to Install and Use Earl's Solo-Bleeds| 06/21/2019
See how easy it is to install and use Earl's Solo-Bleed brake bleeders.
We are looking for a passionate Photographer to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting our Product Managers and Business Development needs and deadlines in a fast paced work environment.