NEW PRODUCTS: Pro-Billet Distributor for Late Model and Modified Racing
1. CNC-machined billet aluminum housing provides a solid foundation
2. Adjustable slip collar allows for precision installation with modified blocks or intakes
3. Billet reluctor and a magnetic pickup produce accurate trigger signals
4. Large diameter Ford style cap prevents spark scatter and securely bolts in place
5. A Weather tight connector seals and locks the pickup wiring
6. Pickup and reluctor are parylene coated for resistance against corrosion
MSD is proud to offer a new Pro-Billet Distributor designed to handle the rigors and harsh racing conditions of late model, modified, and off-road racing. The new distributor was designed with input from top racers and engine builders in circle track competition.
The new Pro-Billet Distributor has been precision engineered to feature the highest available technical design in its class. Starting at the top of the distributor, a larger diameter distributor cap is securely bolted to the billet aluminum housing. The extra width prevents the chance of spark scatter during high rpm racing. Under the injection molded rotor is a billet steel reluctor and proven magnetic pickup assembly. The steel reluctor offers the material and strength required to be modified for advanced cylinder-to-cylinder timing orders. These components are parylene coated to prevent corrosion and the timing is locked-out for a solid signal from idle to redline. Inside the CNC-machined housing, a sealed ball bearing assembly guides a .500" shaft that receives a friction reducing QPQ coating. Mounted to the base of this shaft is an over sized (+.006") bronze distributor gear to ensure the proper mesh with the cam gear.
New Full Line of Hooker BlackHeart Exhaust Systems for Toyota FR-S and Subaru BRZ| 01/13/2017
Lighter, stronger, and more corrosion-resistant than ordinary OE exhaust systems!
MSD Releases Chevy Crank Trigger Distributors With Adjustable Cam-Sync Pick-Ups| 03/28/2019
They feature an adjustable Hall Effect cam-sync sensor that can be adjusted plus or minus 30 degrees to create the ideal lead-time for virtually any EFI system.