- Promoting quality achievement and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a plan to keep the quality system in compliance with internal and customer requirements. Formulate
- and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures as required to maintain and continuously improve system.
- Effectively interact with Purchasing, Engineering, and Operations to maintain product supply and assist with new product launches and cost reductions.
- Develop and maintain quality check sheets, assist Operators as needed to ensure accurate results.
- Maintain corrective action and Vendor rating systems.
- Analyze and track scrap, obtain scrap reduction goals.
- Work with purchasing to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring tests, standards, and procedures are properly understood, and executed.
- Managing technical staff in carrying out technical checks, inspections, and preparation of required reporting.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and drive the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Work as a change agent to implement new or revised quality and production procedures.
- Manage and maintain the company’s quality inspection and product release programs for in-coming and in-process materials, components, processes,
- and finished goods.
- Maintain awareness of business context and company profitability including budgetary control issues.
- Maintain controls and document procedures.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers and ensure the execution of corrective actions and compliance with applicable specifications.
- Direct and oversee the warranty returns process, collect and analyze data. Prepare reports and resolve customer disputes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Allocation of Time (%):
50% Internal Quality Issues (Inspection, Test, Calibration, Process Control, etc.)
25% External Quality Issues (Supplier Development and Customer Satisfaction)
25% Prevention and Continual Improvement Activities
Basic Qualifications (Education/Experience required):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrated Quality Manager experience in a manufacturing environment
- Automotive or metal machining background preferred
- PPAP knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- ISO experience preferred
- Cost reduction, production efficiency improvements, and continuous improvements activities are desirable
- Willingness to travel when required
CMM Programmer/ Operator
Contact (Internal & External):
Suppliers, customers, quality representatives, third party registrars and other personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required.
We are looking for a passionate Photographer to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting our Product Managers and Business Development needs and deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
"I Built It To Drive" - Dustin Meyer's 1952 Chevy Sedan| 06/25/2019
Check out our interview with Dustin Meyer at LS Fest West 2019
Tubbed Muscle Cars and Blown Engines - Holley Hot Rod Reunion| 06/25/2019
Check out some of the cool rides we saw at Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion!