Technical Sales Representative
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Be an automotive enthusiast with technical experience.
- An ASE certificate or vocational certificate or 2 year degree in an automotive field (preferred).
- Computer skills required include word processing and spreadsheet knowledge.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel required (approx. 4 weekends per year) to attend automotive events.
Responsibilities include providing automotive and technical information / assistance to Holley customers specifically relating to all Holley brand products which include Holley, Hooker, NOS, Earl’s, Quick Fuel, Flowtech, Mr. Gasket, Hays, Quick Time, Demon and Weiand brands. This position requires the selected candidate to spend 95% of his/her time resolving automotive technical issues by phone and email as well as selling products to consumers. Prior experience working with natural aspirated engines as well as customer service skills is preferred.
Position responsibilities include:
- Answer customer technical or product questions
- Answer customer emails
- Offer for sale any product the consumer is requesting or needs
- Document and report quality issues to product management groups.
- Provide industry leading customer service
We are looking for a passionate Photographer to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting our Product Managers and Business Development needs and deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
Engineering Lab Technician| 06/07/2019
Engineering lab technicians provide hands on support to the engineering staff by setting up and conducting tests to the criteria given by engineers
Tubbed Muscle Cars and Blown Engines - Holley Hot Rod Reunion| 06/25/2019
Check out some of the cool rides we saw at Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion!
"I Built It To Drive" - Dustin Meyer's 1952 Chevy Sedan| 06/25/2019
Check out our interview with Dustin Meyer at LS Fest West 2019