- Black brite dip anodozing offers long-life even when used with today’s harsh fuels
- AN, SAE port & NPT hose ends available
- Brazed bent-tube assembly provides unsurpassed strength
- Three styles of stainless steel clamps available
- Hose ends are adjustable in orientation after assembly for final clocking during installation
- Exterior Cover - Extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Reinforcement Braid - Aramid material (EFI hose only) is used to provide the high pressure rating that fuel injection requires
- Vapor Guard Barrier - Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation virtually eliminating vapors from escaping through the hose
- Primary Barrier Liner - Initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor-Guard Retention Bead - retains hose under pressure while assuring hose liner is not damaged
STOP FUEL LOSS!A two foot section of traditional rubber fuel hose loses one gallon of fuel per year through permeation. That’s up to one tank of fuel per year for a vehicle plumbed with 24’ of hose!
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earl’s Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone.
- Primary Barrier Liner – initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier – Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material – (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover – provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Choose from carburetor or higher pressure EFI hose
- Hose available in 5/16” and 3/8” sizes
Once fuel lines are degraded, hose particles can contaminate and obstruct fuel injectors and carburetor passages. Vapor Guard provides a three way shield against hose deterioration
Modern fuels are at war with your fuel system. Modern fuels (more than 40 EPA-approved fuel blends in the US alone) include additives that break down traditional rubber hose. This breakdown leads to potentially dangerous leaks & weeping as well as vapors that waste fuel and leave unwanted odors in your shop. Once fuel lines are degraded, hose particles can contaminate and obstruct fuel injectors and carburetor passages. Earl’s Vapor Guard hose and hose ends provide a complete, economical solution that virtually eliminates these fuel permeation issues common with most rubber fuel lines.
Vapor Guard’s secret is in its layers. The innermost Primary Barrier Layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels. The middle Vapor Guard™ Barrier is a Thermoplastic layer that provides superior fuel isolation and virtually eliminates vapors from escaping through the hose. The Exterior Cover Barrier provides extreme tolerance to heat and ozone giving Vapor Guard a three way shield against hose deterioration.
Matching Vapor Guard hose ends feature a special retention bead that retains the hose under pressure while assuring the hose liner is not damaged. They’re black brite-dip anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Assembly is a snap! Simply cut the hose, push it on and tighten the clamps! Put Earl’s Vapor Guard™ in your arsenal and defend your ride from modern fuels!
Back To Top