- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- All 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- All Hays converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
Our Hays Twister 3/4 Race product name perfectly describes a torque converter suited for an application just shy of a left race version.
Designed for both street and track use on naturally aspirated engines.
- Hays Twister Torque Converters are hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to the highest quality
- Rear Cover/Impeller features fully Spray Welding hub assembly
- Bearings are high strength Torrington versions which offer unmatched strength and durability
- Stators with high flow vents and channels are chosen to promote better cooling high heat/high horsepower applications
- Turbine fins are internally welded which provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency versus brazed fins
- Front cover is a single application design, not multi-pattern which reduces rotating weight and increases horsepower along with acceleration
Tech & Support
Back To Top