- Color: Purple
- Horsepower: 950
- Drivetrain: RWD
Engine: -LS3 Block -LS7 Crank & Rods -Custom Wiseco Piston Set (4.070" bore) -TFS 245 cylinder heads hand ported by BTR -Custom camshaft by Nick Evdos (260°/272° .660"/.630" 112+3) -BTR Platinum spring kit -BTR chromoly pushrods -Johnson 2110 lifters -BTR billet valve covers Drivetrain: -Mr. E Powerglide -9" rear w/ 3.73 gears, 40 spline axles, and spool Wheels/Tires: -Weld Racing V-Series spindle mount fronts with motorcycle tires Chassis: -Complete 3/4 chassis -Certified to 6.0 second elapsed times -Front motor plate
Pumping some fuel05/07/2020
This car had a carbureted LS in it before and, well... I just can't have that. I pulled and sold all of that dinosaur crap and finally got around to putting a new fuel pump in it. The fuel cell already had a 12-hole bolt pattern, so I simply dropped...
New intake and wham, bam, thank you Mr. Camshaft05/04/2020
Finally got around to installing a cam more suited to how I'm going to use this engine. Specs are 260/272 .660"/.629" 112+3. Pairing that with these nicely ported TFS 245s, 13.5:1 SCR, and my new to me single plane race intake and throttle body from...
With the other projects moving along nicely, I carved out a few minutes to drop the foam block in the Starlet and see if the Hi-Ram intake would fit. I planned on cutting a hole in the hood, but I don't want to hack the cowl up, so it looks like I'll...
Last night I primed my oil system and mounted my oil filter relocation with the help of a Weiand oil pan and some Mr. Gasket & Earl's components. I mounted the relocation to the block and will likely make a small bracket to move it down an inch o...
Almost four years ago, I sold my last drag car. It was a turbo LS-powered 4th Gen Trans Am that went 8.40 @ 161. I had gone as far and as fast as I wanted to as the next step would require a significant investment that I wasn't willing to make. I tho...
- EFI single plane split-design race intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Black Satin Anodized Finish.
- Black Satin Anodized Finish
- NPT to AN Flare Fitting - 6061 Aluminum Construction
-Finish it -Go 8.50s on motor -Go 4.90s/7.90s on nitrous
Wish List: Starlet To-Do List
- GM LS 24x Crank, 1x Cam - LS1/LS6 Engines - EV6 Injector Harness, USB/CAN Tuning Cable
- Street/Strip EFI Applications Two Port Adjustable from 15 to 65 PSI Boost Reference - 1:1
- These ACCEL high impedance fuel injectors have a flow rate of 61 lb/hr and are USCAR style.